Spud & Chloë Dolls #9524
Design by Susan B. Anderson
Best friends Spud & Chloë are now available as one cute toy pattern.
CHLOË: With a sunny disposition and sweet smile, in her darling jumper and wee Mary Janes, Chloë is going to be a beloved knitting companion and a well-cuddled doll.
SPUD: He loves Chloë. Our wallflower star is a bit of a curmudgeon, but who can blame this special sheep, with his unique twisted loop stitch coat.
* Digital pattern PDF files only
- Spud & Chloë Sweater (100g/160yds):1 hank A, 1 hank B, 1 hank C
- Size 5 (3.75mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle
- Small amount of Poly-Pellets (optional)
- Small amount of fiberfill
- Embroidery needle
- Brown, white, and red embroidery floss
- Stitch holder
- Chloë: Height: 10"
- Chloë: Width: 2½"
- Spud: Height: 8", not including hair on head
- Spud: Length: 5½"
- Spud: Width: 5"
- Chloë doll and Mary Janes: In St st, 6 sts = 1"
- Chloë dress: In St st, 5 sts =1"
- Spud: In St st, 22 sts = 4"
Looking for a retailer? Locate a store