Design by Wendy Bernard
We love this little pixie hat for its sweet and traditional silhouette. More than just a bonnet, the little peak at the top is fun for the peek-a-boo age group.
This pattern is available as a free download. Click to download PDF.
- Spud & Chloë Fine (65g/248yds): 1 hank MC, 1 hank CC
- Size 2 (2.75mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 2 (2.75mm) additional needle, or size needed to match needle gauge, for three-needle BO
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- S (M, L)
- Instructions are for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given it applies to all sizes.
- Front edge to top back of head: 6 (7, 71⁄2)”
- Lower edge to top of head, not including neckband: 81⁄2 (9, 91⁄2)”
- Neckband width: 3⁄4”
- Neckband length: 26 (28, 30)”
- In Stockinette stitch, 26 sts and 34 rows = 4”
Looking for a retailer? Locate a store