Linear Systems Hat
Design by Ann Weaver
A slight slouch, a funky pattern, and endless color possibilities! I’m quite bewitched with the zingy color combinations of Spud & Chloë Fine, but this cap would be equally fantastic stitched in neutrals or a neutral with a pop of color!
This pattern is available as a free download. Click to download PDF.
- Spud & Chloë Fine (65g/248yds): 1 (2, 2) hanks MC, 1 hank CC
- Size 3 (3.25mm) 16” circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 3 (3.25mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- S (M, L)
- For a slouchier style, make the largest size. Instructions are for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given it applies to all sizes.
- Circumference: 18 (20, 221⁄2)”
- Depth: 9”
- In Stranded stockinette stitch, 28 sts and 36 rnds = 4”
Looking for a retailer? Locate a store