Hoot Hat #9203
Design by Susan B. Anderson
A wise little friend to top your little one’s head and protect him through any forest adventure! What a hoot!
* Digital pattern PDF files only
- Spud & Chloë Outer (100g/60yds): 1 (1, 2, 2) hank MC, 1 (1, 2, 2) hank A, 1 hank B (small amount for ear tufts)
- Spud & Chloë Sweater (100g/160yds): 1 hank C, 1 hank D, and 1 hank E (small amount each for face)
- Size 11 (8mm) 16" circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 11 (8mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7 (4.5mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size H (5mm) hook, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- 0-6 Months (6-12 Months, 1-2 Years, 2-5 Years)
- Circumference: 14 (16¾, 19½, 22¼)"
- In St st, 11½ sts and 16 rows = 4"
Looking for a retailer? Locate a store