Flap Happy Hat #9504
Design by Susan B. Anderson
Jump into a bright hat with snappy pom poms, tassels, and stripes that will bounce itself into your favorites category. In both child and adult sizing. Don't you feel like skipping?
* Digital pattern PDF files only
- Spud & Chloë Sweater (100g/160yds): 1 hank A, 1 hank B, 1 hank C, 1 hank D
- Size 7 (4.5mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7 (4.5mm) 16" circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size H (5mm) hook, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle
- Small amount of fleece fabric for lining (optional)
- Sewing needle and thread to match fleece (optional)
- Baby (Toddler, Child's Small, Child's Large/Adult's Small)
- Circumference: 17 (18¾, 20¾, 22½)"
- In Waffle st, 17 sts and 33 rows = 4"
Looking for a retailer? Locate a store