Camp Hoodie #9502
Design by Susan B. Anderson
Sing another song around the campfire in this warm layering hoodie. Colorful edging around the hood and a bit of embroidery on the checkerboard pattern completes the relaxing feel of this very unique hoodie.
- See Also: Camp Hoodie Swatch Hat
* Digital pattern PDF files only
- Spud & Chloë Sweater (100g/160yds): 4 (5, 5, 6, 7) hanks MC, 1 hank A, 1 hank B, 1 hank C, 1 hank D
- Size 8 (5mm) 24" or longer circular needle, or size to needed obtain gauge
- Size 8 (5mm) pair double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7 (4.5mm) 32" circular needle, or one size smaller than size needed to obtain gauge
- Size 7 (4.5mm) 16" circular needle, or one size smaller than size to obtain gauge
- Two stitch markers
- Four stitch holders
- Tapestry needle
- XS (S, M, L, XL)
- Chest: 30¼ (33, 37¼, 41, 45¼)"
- Length: 20¾ (22, 23, 23¾, 24½)"
- In St st, 18 sts and 26 rows = 4", using larger needles
Looking for a retailer? Locate a store