Slope Hat – New Pattern!

I have some fun news to share today. I have a new pattern available in the Spud & Chloë On the Go pattern card series.

I whipped up this chunky cable hat earlier this winter and I am so happy to see it now available on the Spud & Chloë On the Run series of pattern cards. All yarn shops, online and local, that carry Spud & Chloë and Blue Sky Alpacas have these pattern cards available. Please feel to make a request if they aren’t already available.

Here is the pattern card for the Slope Hat. The card size is perfect to fit in your bag. The cards include full instructions, a good photo of the project and are printed on high quality card stock. The On the Run series is a treat! They are fun to collect along with the regular printed patterns.

My two other favorites from our On the Run series are:

Antsy Pants!

and

New in Town!

Ask about these patterns, too, at your local or online Spud & Chloë yarn shop and they can get them for you.

I love to wear the cable to the side instead of directly running down the front but you choose what looks good on you! This hat works up in no time at all. It is stylish and warm and plain old fun to knit. Also, this is the perfect first-time cable project with only two big cable twists in the entire pattern. Easy-peasy!

Check out your local shop or your favorite online shop that carries Spud & Chloë and let them know you would like the pattern for the Slope Hat or the other On the Go patterns. They are all set to happily take your orders!

15 Responses to “Slope Hat – New Pattern!”

1. February 2, 2011 at 2:27 pm Terrie says:

Your hat looks great! I love that the pattern comes free with the purchase of a skein of the yarn :)

• February 3, 2011 at 3:32 pm Erica says:

Where do you get the pattern. I went to their main pattern page and it was not on there.

• February 3, 2011 at 3:41 pm sanderson says:

Thank you for your inquiry about our On The Run pattern.

These promotional patterns should be available at your local yarn store. However, if you are unable to find them locally you may receive them free with your Spud & Chloë yarn purchase at Jimmy Beans Wool and Loop in Philadelphia. You must request that specific pattern.

Here is there information:

http://www.jimmybeanswool.com Phone (877) 529-5648

http://www.loopyarn.com Phone (215) 893-9939

Warm Regards,

Susie

2. February 2, 2011 at 3:08 pm Suzanne says:

It’s a great design and looks wonderful on you.

3. February 3, 2011 at 10:18 am Robin says:

In my dream world, you would have a link to a shop where I can automatically order these. I do not have a close-by yarn shop and I hate dragging through the internet to find a place that has
    a. the color I want of the yarn
    b. the pattern

Usually the places I shop have some of your patterns, but not all. Last year, I spent $15 on shipping from three different online shops to fine three different patterns. No one shop had all of them. The yarn is easier, but often a shop just has some of the colors, not all.

• February 3, 2011 at 3:18 pm sanderson says:

Hi Robin,
      For future reference, Jimmy Beans Wool is an online shop that carries our entire line of yarn and patterns. I know that sometimes it can be difficult to find everything in one spot.

Hope this helps.
      Susan

4. February 3, 2011 at 3:18 pm Hope says:

Trying to find out if Jimmy Beans Wool has the pattern…I have sent email and have not heard back…I had wanted to place order, picked color., but I could not find a place to get the pattern., will they do this automatically…My yarn shop has the yarns, but not this pattern…
    Love Spud and Chloe, and I am doing the KAL for the hoodie.
    Hope

• February 3, 2011 at 3:44 pm sanderson says:

Thanks Hope! I am glad you found the pattern. Your yarn shop can call us up anytime for the On the Run pattern cards, too, if you want to request them. We can send them right out to the local shops.
      susie
      p.s. how is the hoodie coming along?

5. February 3, 2011 at 3:20 pm Hope says:

Just got my answer….from Jimmy Beans…..
    Tks..
    Hope

6. February 3, 2011 at 3:31 pm Erica says:

Hi there, forgive me, but I am having difficulty finding that pattern for the hat. I would really like to have it. Thank you for your help in this matter.

7. February 7, 2011 at 10:19 am Robin says:

Went to my faraway LYS. They had no idea what I was talking about. I told them to look at ths blog and they were equally befuddled.

• February 8, 2011 at 10:28 am sanderson says:

Hi Robin,
      If your lys carries S&C they can call us right up and have the card in a jiffy if they don’t already have it available.

8. February 7, 2011 at 6:59 pm Leslie says:

My LYS carried Blue Sky Alpaca but now Spud & Chloe. Will they still receive this pattern?

• February 8, 2011 at 10:27 am sanderson says:

HI Leslie,
      Yes, if they carry S&C they can get the pattern card no problem!! If they don’t already have the card just request it and it will quickly be there.

9. September 23, 2011 at 9:45 am grocery store in florida says:

Great source of info, pretty much as I had come to expect from this site.