Fair Isle Tutorial for the Camp Hoodie

I have a new video for you on how to do the fair isle pattern for the Camp Hoodie project for the upcoming kntialong. I am making another video tomorrow on how to do the embroidery for this pattern. Next, I will make the hat pattern available right after that. The hat is what I used for my swatch when I made the original pattern.

I also need to finish up those sleeves I am adding to my hoodie-less hoodie. See, I still have some work to do to get ready. Stay tuned….

Even with all of that ahead I am thinking we should get this knitalong thing going soon! Let’s make the official starting date for the Camp Hoodie Knitalong next Wednesday, Jan. 19th, 2011! I am so excited and I hope you can join us. Start getting your patterns and pick your colors of Sweater! I can’t wait to see what you all come up with.

8 Responses to “Fair Isle Tutorial for the Camp Hoodie”

1. January 12, 2011 at 6:20 pm Maria Jackson says:

Wow! A week for today. I guess I better get started on my other projects. :) I have most of my yarn and the book. I’m almost ready to go!! :)

2. January 12, 2011 at 7:43 pm Pat says:

Great tutorial! Love the hat can’t wait to see it finished!

3. January 12, 2011 at 10:09 pm Veronica says:

OMG! I had no idea there was a knitalong for this…I just bough the yarn and the pattern over christmas. I’m going with the standard colors for now. I can’t wait to make this. How will i find the time.
    veronica

4. January 12, 2011 at 11:06 pm Lucy says:

Thank you for the tutorial, it looks easy enough.

5. March 27, 2011 at 12:09 am Linda Thomas says:

Love the blanket, could you direct me to the patterns for each of the blocks? For some reason, although it states it is available I cannot seem to find it. Appreciate it very much if
    you could do this. Linda Thomas

• March 27, 2011 at 7:10 am sanderson says:

Are asking about the Dreamcatcher Baby Blanket? If you look on the sidebar and click on the thumbnail photo of the blanket it will take you to the pattern info. page. At the bottom of the page it says “Click here to download the free pattern…” That will take you to the pattern.

6. December 21, 2011 at 9:40 am Alexander Dusel says:

Lodge Tales E-book

7. December 21, 2011 at 12:54 pm Leola Harvie says:

I love that band like, there really are amazing, I dont know how some one carnt like them, i love them to bits!