More on Hand

I have been busy knitting (and mostly editing my next book) this week but I haven’t quite finished the hand warmers from the previous post. I am hoping over the weekend to get those done and available for you. Above is another project I started, ripped out and started again. This time it is just right, perfect really. More details are coming soon but I just had to take the photo of that delicious yarn sitting in front of me with the gorgeous light coming in through my window. It is a sight of beauty. If you haven’t seen the Spud & Chloë Sweater in the color Popsicle in person…. you haven’t seen the most glorious shade of raspberry on earth, well, besides real raspberries. This color is spot on.

Yum!

I’ll be back before you know it with goodies for you all. Have a good weekend everyone.

9 Responses to “More on Hand”

1. October 15, 2010 at 3:19 pm Melissa says:

That color is amazing! My daughter (who has red hair) would look Soooo cute in that color. I might have to hold back slightly at Rhinebeck just so i can get some of that yummy Popsicle color later. :)

2. October 15, 2010 at 8:17 pm Patty Pierce says:

Hmmm….I am hoping maybe….this may be some type of knitted Bucket hat that comes with a big flower to go on it….can’t wait to find out. I want to knit a bucket hat and all I can find is crochet patterns that I like. I started it but crochet just doesn’t keep my interest as knitting does. If this is not what I am hoping for maybe sometime in the future….

• October 15, 2010 at 8:26 pm sanderson says:

Well, that is a 40 inch needle so it won’t be a bucket hat. I know there are some patterns for a hat like you described out there. Have you checked on Ravelry?

• October 16, 2010 at 10:02 am Patty Pierce says:

oooppsss…40 inches I guess not a bucket hat! The color is beautiful. Can’t wait to see what you come up with. Your surprises are fun!

3. October 16, 2010 at 1:56 am Maya says:

love that colour! I want something in it : )

4. October 16, 2010 at 3:39 am Suddenexpression says:

I love reading your projects! That is such a great color! Love it!

5. October 16, 2010 at 3:55 am Lucy says:

I think I’ll love this color, too. what are you knitting?

6. October 16, 2010 at 8:10 am Dawn says:

The color of that yarn is stunning. Can’t wait to buy some to make something for my 9 year old daughter…..

7. October 16, 2010 at 1:19 pm Karen says:

Very curious as to what is on your needles. I am also loving the color of the yarn. I have a brown haired, blue eyed granddaughter who would look beautiful in that.