Tiny Turkey – Free Pattern!

I am happy to bring you the complete Tiny Turkey pattern today. Since I have already written so much about this project I will keep it short today. The Tiny Turkey was originally presented in a six part series as a knitalong project. The dates for the original knitalong were Oct. 30th through November 6th, 2009, each part is a separate blog post. Please feel free to browse through these past posts for in depth details and photos of the Tiny Turkey in progress.

There are already many completed turkeys on Ravelry.  Ravelry link for this project is here!

Have fun! I hope to see lots and lots of turkeys gobbling around before Thanksgiving and beyond.

Click here to download the pattern for the Tiny Turkey!

35 Responses to “Tiny Turkey – Free Pattern!”

1. November 10, 2009 at 11:03 am Jen says:

The turkey is adorable but I am very interested in the hoodie on the cute kid holding the turkey!! Could you share what the pattern is?!

2. November 11, 2009 at 10:42 am Suzanne says:

Ha! I thought the same thing about the sweater. The green in the turkey and the green sweater looked like the same color, so I thought for sure you made it! :)

The shape of the sweater is similar to the Wonderful Wallaby pattern, except that there are cables instead of the little pouch pocket.

3. November 11, 2009 at 10:54 am Terrie says:

Such a cute little turkey!

4. November 14, 2009 at 10:21 pm Patty Pierce says:

I know you are a tremendously busy girl….I am enjoying your posts as you run around on book signings.

I am thinking about a mystery Christmas Elf for December to match the cute Christmas Mouse in Itty Bitty Toys. As busy as you are you may be just crazy enough to do it. What do you think?

5. November 22, 2009 at 1:57 pm Jennifer Burian says:

Please!!!! Can we do a knit-a-long Christmas somethin’ ??
    I loved, loved, loved, doing the turkey.

6. November 23, 2009 at 12:32 pm Andrea says:

I was wondering if he could be knitted flat on straight needles?

7. November 23, 2009 at 2:55 pm Juliette says:

So CUTE! I have got to make this little guy. Thank you

8. November 30, 2009 at 10:35 am Andrea says:

Thank you.

9. January 11, 2010 at 9:35 am Ellen says:

Just so you know, the fleshy part under the turkey’s beak is a wattle (not a waddle).

10. August 20, 2011 at 3:19 am Travesti says:

Travesti,travestileri,düzce,kayseri,bolu,istanbul,ankara,izmir,bursa,adana,sakarya,antalya,eskisehir

11. September 6, 2011 at 1:12 pm Renee says:

Been having problems loading the PDF for this pattern, is it possible to get it sent to me or something?

12. October 27, 2011 at 4:45 pm Travesti says:

Türkiye Travesti İzmir İstanbul Ankara

13. October 27, 2011 at 4:46 pm Travesti says:

14. November 11, 2011 at 7:35 pm travesti says:

15. November 16, 2011 at 9:00 am Hotels in Bhubaneswar India says:

Cheap, good hotel in Bhubaneswar with quality service at convenient location BEST HOTEL is your best choice for accommodations in bhubaneswar. Book online nowhotel at bhubaneswar, best hotels at bhubaneswar, hotels in orissa, best executive hotel at bhubaneswar, hotels & resort in orissa, hotels & resort in bhubaneswar, luxury hotels at bhubaneswar, Online Booking of Bhubaneswar Hotels, hotels in Bhubaneswar, Budget Hotel in Bhubaneswar India, Bhubaneswar Hotels, Online Booking of Bhubaneswar Hotels, Hotels in Bhubaneswar India.

16. November 18, 2011 at 7:42 am Nancy Herman says:

I don’t know if this has been called to your attention or not but the term is “wattle”, not “waddle”.
    Thank you.

17. November 23, 2011 at 6:23 pm Rahel W says:

Hi Underson?I am singl mam i have 5 years old son write now i dont have work. I need gift card for to cooking thanks giving God pl Aemerica.
    thanks
    Rahel

18. December 20, 2011 at 9:08 am Adana Escort Didem web sitesi. Adanalı Escortlar Bul says:

I just couldn’t go away your web site before suggesting that I extremely loved the standard information a person supply for your visitors? Is going to be again ceaselessly to check up on new posts

19. December 27, 2011 at 10:34 pm ankara, Eskort Ankara, Bayan eskort ankara says:

Remarkable issues here. I’m very satisfied to look your post. Thanks a lot and I’m taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

20. January 7, 2012 at 8:47 pm travesti says:

21. January 11, 2012 at 4:47 pm travesti says:

22. November 10, 2009 at 11:13 am sanderson says:

That pattern is straight from the Gap:)

23. November 10, 2009 at 12:45 pm Jen says:

Ah, the Gap! Well, maybe someone with designing tendencies will be inspired to create something inspired by this… !!

24. November 17, 2009 at 6:56 pm sanderson says:

hmmmmm……. I may just have something cooking…..

25. November 23, 2009 at 2:54 pm sanderson says:

Yes, you could do that and them seam it together.

26. January 11, 2010 at 11:17 am sanderson says: