Braided Coming Soon

braided-on-bench1

Here is a glimpse of the next free Spud & Chloë pattern. It is a luxurious and squishy scarf made out of 3 skeins of Spud & Chloë Outer. I made the sample in Soapstone #7200.

braided-spread-on-bench-full

You are going to have fun whipping this scarf up in no time at all. It may even become your Christmas gift of the year due to the speediness of this versatile scarf. Braided is simple, interesting and fast to knit on big fat needles. The twist on this scarf is, of course, the braided sections interspersed between the ribbed sections. It is a blast to knit. The scarf is completely reversible to boot.

I’ll give you all of the details on the next Spud says! post which will include the free pdf file of the pattern to download. Check back soon or keep your eye out if you subscribe. I am pretty excited about Braided and I hope you will be, too.

Get your Outer wound and ready to fly! A version of Braided in every colorway is my gift knitting goal for the holiday season this year. Maybe I’ll even keep one for myself.

braided-grass-resize

See you soon, Knitters!

13 Responses to “Braided Coming Soon”

1. September 21, 2009 at 11:00 am Jen says:

OOOOhhh that looks wonderful!!

2. September 21, 2009 at 11:02 am Allegra says:

Another great pattern! Love this!! Looking forward to seeing the pattern.

3. September 21, 2009 at 11:03 am Jaime (Your Biggest Fan) says:

LOVE this! It IS perfect for Christmas gifts! Thanks so much for posting this!!!
    xoxox

4. September 21, 2009 at 11:26 am ali says:

Oooh, that is interesting! Very unique design! I need more Outer! :-D

5. September 21, 2009 at 8:59 pm Sarah says:

This looks great! Can’t wait to see the pattern, so I can get going on it. :-)

6. September 22, 2009 at 7:46 am Ramona says:

What a fabulous and fun pattern! The photos of the scarf made me smile. I am looking forward to downloading the pattern and challenging my knitting skills so I can make at least one of these beauties! –Ramona

7. September 22, 2009 at 7:52 am Barb Yerke says:

I have not been this excited in ages. This is a scarf I absolutely LOVE. It is going to be my Christmas gift for many. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

barb in MI

8. September 22, 2009 at 11:46 am Katie B says:

This looks gorgeous, Susan! I can’t wait to see the pattern.

9. September 23, 2009 at 11:07 am Hilary says:

Wow! Totally cool. I love it. :-)

10. September 24, 2009 at 9:20 am Jill E says:

I’ve been checking back here almost hourly to see if the pattern is ready yet…LOL. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! and can’t wait to make it. Now if only I could find the Spud & Chloe yarn in this neck of the woods….

11. December 21, 2011 at 12:55 pm Hobert Lichtenberger says:

Thanks for making the sincere strive to give an explanation for this. I believe very strong about it and would like to be informed more. If it’s OK, as you attain more intensive knowledge, may you mind adding more posts similar to this one with additional information? It would be extraordinarily helpful and helpful for me and my colleagues.

12. September 24, 2009 at 1:02 pm sanderson says:

You are so cute!!

I am planning on getting the pattern posted tomorrow!!! I should have a big block of time to get that up! I will put it up on my twitter and the S & C twitter accounts when it is ready to go. Thanks for the enthusiasm.

The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, they’ll be sun!! OR Braided!!

susan

13. December 21, 2011 at 12:45 pm Elsy Fuhrman says:

If the BlackBerry Fanboys would stop WarVoting, we would get much more accurate results in these polls. It’s funny how the Rim products always win to vastly superior opponents.